Creating a question group
- In the sidebar, click the “Questions” link.
- At the top right of the page, click the “+ Create Question Group” button.
- Enter your question group name, add questions below and click “Create.”
- That’s it! You’ll be redirected to the edit page for your new location.
Note: Make sure to enable a new question by enabling the toggle to the far left of it. Otherwise, the question will not appear to customers.
- Below the “Group Name” input, click the “+ Add Question” button.
- In the fields provided, enter the question text, select a question type and click “Save.”
There are 4 different types of questions you can create:
- Short Text – a simple text input field for entering small amounts of text (i.e. name, email)
- Long Text – a larger text input field for longer amounts of text (i.e. descriptions, explanations)
- Yes/No – a simple true-or-false style option set (i.e. over a certain age, come into contact with a COVID carrier)
- Date – a date input (i.e. birthday)